Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Kismet


I found this awesome phone cover, unfortunately it's an iphone cover. I looked for a similar cover for my htc Evo, but was unable to find anything of comparable style. Also, who died and decided that you need to pay $35 for a phone cover?! So, I am making my own. It is going to be a lot cheaper too! At $7 for the actual phone cover, $4.50 for the studs, and some super glue...I am coming out way ahead.
I currently have this case on my phone (I got it for $4, I <3 ebay). After browsing all the cases available for the htc Evo, and seeing how expensive it would be to obtain an new case, I decided to make some changes myself. After ordering the pieces for the black case with studs, I decided to make some changes to my current case. I ordered some black crystals to add to all the black areas on the leopard spots. It will add some texture and sparkle to the case at a cheap price.

I just saw these at Jewel. Ahhhhh. I am probably the most 'unlucky' Irish girl you have ever met (hello Pots Syndrome...rare disease)! I still love these pins tho. I am excited to get one for my best friend as a little surprise. My bff has loved St. Patrick's day ever since I can remember; we were three when we met. I also found another little trinket to send to her, and something for her little girl to wear on St. Patrick's Day.


Meet the new little love in my life! My best friend's little girl. She is three and a half months, and an absolute dream. Not a fuss or a cry-fest the whole time we were together. According to her Mommy, she is a really happy baby and barely cries at all.


.Beautiful Girl.
She looks so much like her Mother.

It was so wonderful to be able to spend some time with my bff and meet her gorgeous little girl!
My bff almost died during child birth (she had unseen, rare complications...she & I are like 'peas in a pod' according to her Mom). So I was so happy to see her again!! It had been decided ahead of time that I would not travel to be with her during labor and birth; but would wait to visit her & her little girl after all the family had come and gone. That way I could stay for awhile; and we could have time together, with the baby, and her immediate family (who are like family to me, they played a big part in raising me). After what transpired during the precious little girls birth, I was really sad that I wasn't at her side during everything. I felt like I should have been there, no matter how little I could really have done for her.
I know this post has been really picture heavy...I LOVE pictures. I recently downloaded this new 'retro camera' application for my phone. I was playing with it tonight. It is a more fun then a barrel of monkeys.

I you haven't yet checked out my etsy shop MooseTradingCo, I'll kick you!! Jk. But, please check it out. I would love your support. I am beginning to work on some new spring items. Especially a new English Driving hat that I am really excited about.

Chocolate Chips & Peanut Butter,
K
<3

1 comment: