Sunday, December 26, 2010

Snow White

Snow White
[Sleeping in a Coma]

These last few days I have felt like Snow White, waiting for my true love's first kiss to come wake me out of my deep catatonic, poison apple induced, coma. It's not as fun, or romantic as is looks in the Disney movies. No blooming foliage, or curious furry friends...just lots of exhaustion and un-fun meds to take. Also, trust me, when sleeping that deep....no girl's make-up looks that perfect, nor does one's hair stay neatly in place. HA. Any girl but a Disney princess would wake up looking like a raccoon with a mess on top of their head, just waiting for a deep condition treatment and some major TLC.


Adorable, I know, but now sure about wanting to wake up next to that in the morning...or anything having to do with love's first kiss.

Sometimes with Pots, I don't have a choice about what I do. The exhaustion takes over and I just have to rest. No matter how much I want to do whatever it is that is going on. 
For example, I love snowboarding. Otto went snowboarding with a couple friends last weekend and I was supposed to go with them. Unfortunately, I was just too tired.
I also LOVE photography, which I haven't been doing any of because I have been too 'busy' spending all of my energy on school. Which, trust me, isn't a lot of energy.
The list just goes on and on...

Sweet Dreams.
K
<3




No comments:

Post a Comment